Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Tue 01 May 2012 07:10:14 PM CDT
Swirl Butterfly - Small (3550-437A)
Butterfly Music (1043-175J)
Embossable Acetate #99602
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Copic Markers: YR07, YG23 and RV06
Cardstocks: Two-sided pink, green, orange and glossy white
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities - Music (EL-011)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Inverted Scalloped Circles
Crafts-Too Flower Embossing Folder
1. Stamp butterfly on Acetate with Versamark and heat emboss with Black Detail. Color each butterfly with Copics.
2. Attach green and yellow cardstock together and run through Music embossing folder, repeat with sheet music embossing side with pink cardstock. Layer pink to yellow and green as shown. Distress piece with sanding block. Apply Versamark to piece and heat emboss with Sparkle.
3. Run a scrap of each color through the Flower embossing folder, placing scrap over an entire flower. Distress with the sanding block and apply Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle.
4. Cut and emboss the acetate and flower together with 2nd smallest die and attach with a brad for the head of the butterfly.
5. Stamp Butterfly Music in Versamark on white glossy and color with Copics. Fussy cut and assemble as shown with dimensionals and Wobbles (I used the Wobble on my pink butterfly at the top).
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.