Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Tue 27 Mar 2012 05:37:21 PM CDT
Born to be Wild (1886-355A)
Versamark Pad #99702
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder (EP187)
Cerulean Embossing Powder (EP421)
Tuscan Sun Embossing Powder (EP414)
Winter Berry Embossing Powder (EP411)
Dimensional Glue #539
Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
Cardstock: Safari DP, Orange and White
Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo
Bleach and Water brush
Brown and white ribbon
1. Stamp Leo in Versamark on white cardstock and heat emboss with Teddy Brown.
2.Distress with inks and cut and emboss with 3rd largest circle of the die cuts. Cut and emboss a circle from orange cardstock with same die.
3. Apply bleach over Leo with water brush. When dry, attach eyes with Dimensional Glue.
4. Stamp saying in Versamark randomly on white and heat emboss with three remaining embossing powders (returning excess to jars between applications). Distress same cardstock.
5. Repeat Step 4 with a small envelope (Big enough to hold certificate/card). Thread ribbon through punched hole.
6. Assemble as shown cutting two strips from hand-made cardstock to make the V-shaped strip (under which to tuck the envelope).
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.