Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Run tan cardstock through embossing folder and ink raised surface with clear ink. Layer embossed piece on black cardstock and then on white card.
2. Stamp zebra with black ink and stamp onto white cardstock. Cut edges with decorative scissors and layer on black cardstock and then onto the tan piece.
3. Stamp fern 3 times onto green cardstock using a dark green ink. Cut out and use fringe scissors to ruffle fern edges. Layer ferns on card and pop up middle fern.
4. Stamp flowers and color with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. Cut out and adhere to card.
5. Tie a bow with baker's cord and add to the top of the ferns.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.