Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 22 Sep 2011 08:10:00 PM CDT
Stampette Set 444S - Just For You
Black Memento Ink #99604
Copic Markers: E51, C1 and W1
Spellbinders Nestabilities Postage Stamps
Spellbinders Nestabilities Grommet Tags
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
EK Success Paw Border Punch
Cardstocks: White and Black
Dye Inks: Yellow and Blue
1. Place the 3rd largest die cut from the Postage Stamps on ivory cardstock, and using as a mask, stamp Sharpei in the center of the die in black ink.
2. Repeat step 1 with the Labrador stamp.
3. Cut and emboss with same die cut.
4. Color dogs with Copics as shown, then place the next smaller die in the center of the stamp and sponge the yellow and blue inks around the edges.
5. Stamp saying in black ink on ivory and cut and emboss with grommet tag. Add the paw brads.
6. Punch out the paws border and attach ivory to black layer then to card front.
6. Assemble card as shown, using dimensionals for the dog stamps and the saying.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.