Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew - Michigan
Wed 04 May 2011 08:23:38 PM CDT
or on Stamp Set 355
Midnight Madness Embossing Powder EP252
Black Ice Glitter G1020
Mimosa Sparkle N Soft SS114
Cherry Sparkle Sparkle N Soft SS100
Intense Teal Sparkle N Soft SS120
VersaMark Pad 99702
1/8 Tear-ific Tape SAT02
¼ Tear-ific Tape SAT01
½ Tear-ific Tape SAT04
Mirror Gold Cardstock 99573
Spellbinders Classic Squares S4-128 and, Lacey Squares S4-295
Fleur Dis Lis Accents S5-042 and Antiquities S4-298
Dimensional tape or pop up
Black, Gold, Blue, Daffodil and Poppy Card Stock (CS)
1. Card base 5 ½ x 4 ¼ Black CS. Blue CS 5 3/8 x 4 1/8run top 3 through embossing folder. Make rows with Tear-ific tape on bottom 2. Alternate Sparkle N Soft to achieve striping. For raised black row run a strip of 1/8 Tear-ific Tape down the middle of ½ Tear-ific Tape. Cover raised area with Black Ice Glitter.
2. Cut one Daffodil Square with Spellbinders. Stamp Leo with VersaMark. Emboss with Midnight Madness Embossing Powder. Color Tongue with marker. Cut Lace Square out of Poppy.
3. Cut Crown and Fleur Dis Lis out of Mirror Gold CS. Apply Jewels. Attach Crown to Leo with Tear-ific Tape.
4. Cut rectangle out of Blue scraps CS. Adhere ½ Tear-ific Tape to Blue scrap as shown. Emboss with Midnight Madness Embossing Powder. Computer generate sentiment.
5. Layer card as shown using ¼ Tear-ific tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.