Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Warner - Georgia
Wed 02 Mar 2011 04:35:55 PM CST
Swirl Ducks 3406-425E
That’s Just Ducky! 3394-425A
Apple Blossoms 3164-399G
Glitters: Sparkling Snow G1003, Sunny Daze G1038
Black Permapaque marker 375922
Inks: VersaFine Onyx, Kaleidacolor Baby Powder rainbow pad
cardstock: white, black
1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT04,
1/8” Tear-ific Tape SAT02,
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 99202
White gel pen
Decorative border punch, (ver 2= Scallop edge die)
Ribbon and lace ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon February Kit)
Bleach & small synthetic paintbrush
Spellbinders Petite Oval die
1. Ink a brayer with the rainbow ink and brayer over a piece white c/s.
2. Stamp ducks and apple blossoms w/ the black ink.
3. Paint all the apple blossoms w/ a small amount of bleach. (Tip: use only a synthetic bristle paint brush as the bleach will dissolve a natural hair paintbrush).
4. Use the white gel pen to accent the swirls on the ducks. Dot the flowers and swirls on ducks w/ the glue pen. Apply the sparkling snow glitter to the ducks and half of the flowers. Apply the sunny daze glitter to the rest of flowers.
5. Edge w/ the black marker and attach some of the lace to the bottom edge.
6. Use the border punch on the top and sides of a larger black panel. (ver 2 = use the scallop edge die on the lower edge only).
7. Attach the duck panel on top of the black layer and then to a 4.25 x 5.5 (A2) white card. 8. Stamp greeting and die cut w/ oval die. Edge w/ black marker. Attach to a piece of black c/s which has been punched w/ the decorative edge punch (ver 2= use scallop border die on sides).
8. Use the yellow ribbon to make a bow and thread a piece of the lace through the knot. Attach the bow to the card and a tail of the yellow ribbon behind the sentiment oval.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.