Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Anne Cullen - Scotland
Tue 01 Mar 2011 04:32:28 PM CST
Large Jar – 3431-423H
Large Jar Label – 3426-423B
Large Jar Lids – 3430-423C
Jar Goodies 3425-423M
Label Phrases 3429-423E
or all on Stamp Set 423
1/8" Tear-ific TapeSAT02
Staz-on Black Ink #99704
1. Cut white cardstock to make a C6 card, stamp spider web straight onto cardstock
2. Cut pink cardstock and punch edges, add lace and adhere to card
3. Stamp main jar and spiders onto acetate using black ink. Cut out.
4. Stamp label and sentiment onto white cardstock, layer onto pink cardstock and attach to front of jar
5. Stamp jar lid onto pink cardstock and attach a ribbon. Adhere to jar
6. Adhere all papers and images to cardstock using Tear-ific Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.