Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Sun 23 Jan 2011 02:01:52 PM CST
Large Jar 3431-423H
Large Jar Lids 3430-423C
Small Jar Labels 3428-423A
Label Phrases 3429-423E
Jar Goodies 3425-423M
All but Buster available on Set 423
Glitter: Champagne G1045
1/4" Embossable Tape #99538
Embossable Acetate #99602
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Black Staz-on ink #99704
Copic Markers - E31 - E33 (copic-A) - E35 YR04
3 small gold rhinestones
White Neenah #99572
Rust shimmer CS
Dark brown CS
Paw print patterned paper
1. Stamp Buster & the small label and phrase onto white CS scraps - color with Copics - cut out.
2. Stamp Large Jar onto the acetate with Black Staz-on - stamp again onto the dark brown CS. Using your craft knife, cut out the inside of the jar on the dark brown image.
3. Attach foam tape to the edges of the cut-out jar and attach the acetate image. Place another piece of the dark brown CS behind that.
4. Stamp the Jar Lid onto the patterned paper - color band with Copics - cut out and layer onto the top of the jar panel.
5. Using the embossable tape - place tape around the edge of the jar panel - squeeze around the edge so that there is a small band of the tape on the edge and the front and back.
6. Cardstock base is the rust shimmer - attach a layer of dark brown CS, then a layer of the paw patterned paper.
7. Remove the liner from the embossable tape and attach the jar panel to the card base as shown. Cover the exposed tape with the Champagne glitter.
8. Attach the rhinestones at the top as shown - attach buster to the bottom right with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.