Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut White cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and fold in half for card base.
Cut Teal to 5 1/4 x 4. Cut White to 3 1/2 x 4 1/4.
2. Stamp Butterflies with Black in on small white piece and color. Cover the entire piece of cardstock with Versamark and sprinkle with Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat.
3. Use Versamark and stamp Butterflies on Teal. Use a Craft Knife and cut an "X" on top of stamped image. Tear the middle out of the cardstock and rough up or curl the edges to frame the image. Tie with ribbon and stamp sentiment with Black ink.
4. Attach teal piece to butterflies by placing dimensional tape all the way around the window.
5. Attach the panel to the card front with Tear-rific Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.