Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Sun 28 Sep 2008 06:48:18 PM CDT
Beach Blanket Beauty 1925-360K
Life's a Beach 1893-356A
Raspberry Soda G1078
Spirited Green G1070
Sunny Daze G1038
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Black Dye ink
Cuttlebug Machine and Tiny Bubbles embossing folder
Spellbinders scalloped rectangle dies
4 silver triangle brads
small hole punch
Scalloped decorative scissors
Cardstock & Paper:
Lime, white & pink striped patterned
1. Cut CS & papers to size desired.
2. Stamp phrase on white CS scrap. Cut into rectangle. Attach a small strip of the patterned paper to the left side. Cut a scalloped edge with the scissors on the right side.
3. Stamp the pig image onto a white CS scrap with black dye ink and color with markers.
4. Embellish the phrase piece with Spirited Green & Raspberry Soda glitter using the glue pen.
5. Embellish the beach blanket flowers with the Raspberry Soda & Sunny Daze glitters using the glue pen.
6. Run a piece of white and a piece of pink paper or CS thru the Cuttlebug machine using the scalloped rectangle die cuts. Run thru again using the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. Cut to desired sizes.
7. Attach the pink piece to the patterned piece and then again to the lime piece.
8. Using the small hole punch, attach the triangle brads to each corner.
9. Attach the white embossed piece to the right side with foam tape and attach the pig image onto it.
10. Again, using the hole punch, add the sunglasses brad to the upper left side of this panel.
11. Attach the phrase panel to the top left side of the pink piece.
12. Attach the entire piece to the white CS base.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.