Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut red cardstock to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold for cardbase. Cut yellow to 5 ¼ x 4. Cut white to 5 x 3 ¾.
2. On white cardstock lay strips of double sided tape down leaving a space between. Peel off top of tape and dump on flocking powder pressing down on tape. Tap off excess.
3. Stamp Jumbo with Stazon and color with Markers. Layer on blue, then on red Nestibilitie. Ahdere with dimensionals.
4. Stamp verse and layer on red, color stars with yellow marker.
5. Tie ribbon and assemble card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.