Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Jennings - Pennsylvania
Tue 11 Dec 2007 06:12:23 PM CST
Squiggle from Doodles and Phrases plate #279
Dark Fern 1693-327B
Midnight Madness EP252
Black cardstock 2 ½ x 3 ½
White cardstock 2 ¼ x 3 ¼ and 3 x 4 ½
Black shrink plastic
Jet Black StazOn ink pad 99704
Versamark ink pad 99702
White Versacolor ink pad 99703-80
Small white brad
Small black brad
Black Sharpie marker
1. To make background, randomly stamp squiggle with black StazOn ink on 2 ¼ x 3 ¼ white cardstock.
2. Stamp Zebra on 3 x 4 ½ white cardstock with Midnight Madness EP. Cut out zebras head. Fringe mane on zebra. Attach white brad as eye of zebra. Draw black pupil on brad with black marker.
3. Stamp fern with white Versa Color on shrink plastic. Cut out fern leaving small border around image. Punch hole in top of piece. Shrink.
4. Using foam tape attach zebra head to background as shown. Punch small hole in upper right corner of background piece.
5. Tie black thread to shrink plastic piece. Draw thread through hole in background and tape on back side. Attach small black brad through hole.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.