Welcome to this month's Video Technique Club Kit
Demo Donna has created a wonderful Winter Blue Jay card.
Want to become a Video Technique Club Member- Details Below
*This Month's Kit Includes*:
*Winter Blue Jay Stamp Set 00-809P5
*Nautical Embossing Powder EP383
*Blue Lightning Glitter G1008
*16-Pearlescent Watercolor Set NRWC16
*5 pieces of white oval cardstock
*5 pieces of Sticker Paper cut into Ovals (99558)
*5 pieces of Grey Border with 1 1/2" Tear-ific Tape
Also needed but not included:
-Super Thick White Embossing Powder EP355
You might want to purchase both the dies that were used so you can make more cards. We have given you Video Kit Club Members an opportunity to purchase them at a 20% discount.
-Simple Screens Moroccon Style #1049e-mem Half of this is used in this kit and the other half will be used in next month's kit
-Layering Basic Dies-Mixed Edge Ovals #1456e-Mem
How to Become Video Technique Club Member
Simply let us know in the comments section of your order that you would like to join the club!
Be sure to also include the names of 4 embossing powders, glitters, OR flockings that you would like to recieve as your "Welcome to the Club" gift.
The Rules are Simple:
- Commit to 12 kits- They do not need to be consecutive!
- The Technique Video goes up on the 1st of the month on our YouTube channel and under the Tips & Techniques, the Video tab. Make sure to "Subscribe" directly on our YouTube Channel so you are notified as soon as it goes up.
- If a kit is not interesting to you, just let us knowBY THE 10th OF THE MONTH 888-901-9173 or Margaret@sparkleNsprinkle.com that you want to skip the month.
- Kits begin to ship out on the 10th unless you order early.
- You can add extra items to your kit to save shipping costs. Just order online and make note in the Comments Section that you are a "Kit Clubber"
- Previous kits count towards your 12 kit commitment
- Kits are limited and do sell out!
- Cut files are available for most kits at no additional cost to you upon request and work with most machines that accept open source files.
Kit Club Member: