We do not have this kit available any longer but here is a list of ingredients and instructions so you can create this card using this technique. If you have an electronic cutting machine, you can also order the cut file for this stamp set (CE682).
Critter Wax Paper Background
The Collector (#682)
Palm Leaf Flocking (FL115)
Buff Flocking (FL109)
Pink Spirit Sparkle N Soft (SS108)
Sakura Quicky Glue Pen (Quicky)
Glossy Cardstock (99575)
Brushable Glue #540
Memento Rich Cocoa (ME-800)
Dimensional Adhesives & Tear-ific Tape
1 3/8” or 1 ½” Circle Punch or Die Cut
- Heat iron (no water in iron), crinkle Wax Paper, straighten it out & assemble white cardstock , glossy cardstock (glossy side up), wax paper, glossy cardstock (glossy side down), white cardstock. Heat stack of paper.
- Color glossy cardstock with Memento ink using dauber. Fussy cut sides to resemble a tree & put Tear-ific Tape on outer back sides.
- Stamp & color critter on your large white die cut piece, dauber edges with Rich Cocoa. Moisten ears & tail with Glue Pen, sprinkle Pink Spirit, pat down, tap off excess. Moisten peanut, sprinkle Buff, pat down & tap off excess. Put Tear-ific tape on back outer edges.
- Stamp sentiment with Rich Cocoa, dauber edges & put tape on back.
- Assemble top of tree by putting dimensionals between the smallest and middle section and Tear-ific Tape on back of largest piece. Put tape also on back of leaves.
- Moisten sponge, add Brushable Glue & Sponge on tree top. Sprinkle Palm Leaf Flocking & tap off excess.
- Fold brown cardstock 4 1/4” x 11” to create card base. Line up tree base to bottom of card base and adhere. Punch or die cut hole in tree.
Remove film off tape on back of creature, position him looking through hole, press down. Add tree top, sentiment and leaves.
Kit Club Member: