Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Trim white cs down to slightly smaller then ATC size of 3.5” x 2.5” and swipe with X-Static bag.
2. Stamp octopus on white cs with VersaMark. Sprinkle on Burgundy EP. Tap off excess. Heat emboss.
3. Using H2O pen, using DTP technique, pull pink dye ink from pad and color to octopus. Let dry (or use a heat gun to speed up the drying process.)
4. Stamp saying in VersaMark and Black StazOn. Sprinkle on Clear EP, tap off excess, and emboss.
5. Edge the sides using finger dauber and blue dye ink. Layer onto light blue cs to the full 3.5” x 2.5” size of an ATC. Swipe ATC with X-Static bag and using Sakura Glue pen, apply glue to the octopus and sprinkle on Raspberry Soda glitter. Tap off excess.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.