Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Christy Gorrow - Florida
Sat 01 Sep 2007 05:54:21 PM CDT
Floral Vine Corner 1588-316G (I considered this stamp a “C” for Corner)
Tango ATC Label 1264-239K for back
Cardstock: White matte 3.5” x 2.5” as ATC base
White Glossy, enough to stamp image 3 times
Black Detail Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
StazOn Black Ink 99704
Embossing tape sheet 99555
X-static duster 99512
Waterbase markers, yellow, green, and pink
Glitter, Impulsive Purple G1005
1. Stamp ATC label on white matte CS with black ink
2. Run through Xyron or use embossing tape to cover the entire front of the ATC.
3. Dust the White Glossy with the X-static bag, then stamp image 3 times with Versamark and emboss with Black Detail. Trim.
4. Color 1 glossy image with markers, buff excess color off with tissue. This is really necessary because the excess color that is on top of the embossed areas will smear as well as get all over your fingers.
5. Assembly: center the colored image on the top long edge, be careful because these types of adhesives don‘t allow for minor adjustments. Place a black and white image in the lower right corner and place the third image so it is spaced evenly from the other 2 images. (See sample for spacing--it’s about ¼”.) Trim off excess of the last image.
6. Pour glitter over the exposed adhesive. Rub glitter so it will really stick to the adhesive. Wipe off excess.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.