Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Pat Lewellen - Tennessee
Sat 01 Sep 2007 05:31:52 PM CDT
Shell ATC Label 1261-239K
Metallic paper: Stardream Anthracite from Stardream - Dark Colors Pack 
Homemade paper - Brown grocery bag, crumpled, wet, and stained with metallic acrylic paints.
Frog Punch - Large Punch P4 Frog
Green glitter hot glue stick and hot glue gun
Versamark Pad 99702
Gold Metallic Rub-On
Metallic Embroidery Thread
1. Cut 2.5" x 3.5" ATCs from metallic paper.
2. Tear pieces of brown paper bag. Glue torn pieces to ATC.
3. Punch frogs from old photos and glue to ATC.
4. On a teflon sheet, make a puddle of green glitter hot glue and stamp froggy into glue after applying Versamark as a release agent.
5. Let glue cool before trying to remove stamp.
6. Apply Rub-on with finger.
7. Remove cooled glue from teflon sheet and glue it to ATC.
8. Thread embroidery thread thru button and tie knot. Cut ends to desired length. Glue to ATC.
9. Stamp ATC Label on white CS, glue to back.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.