Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Patti White - S. Carolina
Sat 26 Jun 2010 10:58:54 AM CDT
Stamp Set Fairy Dust 394
Sparkle Fairy 3138-394M
Milky Way 3139-394C
Stamp Set Dream Fairy Set 395
Sweet Dreams 3147-395C
Stamp Set Garden Fairies 396
Fairy Butterfly 3150-394AA
Fairy Butterfly Side 3158-396AA
Aztec Gold Glitter G1006
Rosy Red Glitter G1036
Green Nugget Glitter G1065
Eggplant Glitter G1066
Cerise Glitter G1104
Sassy Silver Glitter G1050
Sparkle N Soft Twinkling Clouds SS107
Sparkle N Soft Sun Dazzle SS112
Sparkle N Soft Pink Spirit SS108
Sparkle N Soft Irish Sparkle SS113
Sparkle N Soft Purple Dazzle SS109
Buff Flocking FL04
SNS Sakura Glue Pen 99202
SNS Clear Embossable Acetate 99602
Clear Versamark Ink Pad 99702
SNS Dimensional Glue 539
Morning Glory Embossing Powder EP390
Misc: Ribbon, Heart Charm, File Card, Baby Cardstock, Rhinestones, Pop-dots
1. Stamp Sparkle Fairy Dust 3 times & cut out. Use glue pen & glitter to “glitterize” one image, attaching on top of others with pop-dots.
2. Stamp "Milky Way" on page randomly as shown with Clear Versamark ink pad, using Batik Embossing technique on "Milky Way" image. Add mini rhinestones randomly.
3. Stamp Butterflies on acetate following Embossing on Clear Embossable Acetate instructions. Attach w/Dimensional Glue and Brushable Glue, so some will lay flat on page, while others are dimensional.
4. NOTE: if using patterned cardstock, color small images w/glue pen & coat with Sparkle N Soft.
5. Coat triangle corners with Clear Versamark, cover w/Morning Glory Embossing Powder and heat set. Attach to page.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.