Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Verna Angerhofer - S. Dakota
Sun 21 Jun 2009 04:17:25 PM CDT
Seize the Cupcake! 2058-374A
Swirl Cupcake 2046-374A
Or on Set 374
White Matte Cardstock
Lavender Matte Cardstock
Hot Pink Matte Cardstock
Fiskars Scallop Edgers scissors
Scalloped Circle Punch 1-1/2 inch EK Success
Lavender Iris Glitter G1061
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 99202
Double Stick Tape SAT01
Big N Juicy Rainbow Pad (Happy Birthday)
Marvy Blending Blox-Shades of Sunset
Dove Blender Pen 99535
1. Base card of hot pink cardstock is size 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inches.
2. Next layer of lavender is about ¼ inch smaller around all edges and is cut with the scalloped edger scissor.
3. Taking the Marvy Blending Blox-Shades of Sunset-swipe around the edges of the lavender layer.
4. Now add the ribbon.
5. Fasten to the hot pink layer.
6. Stamp the cupcakes onto white cardstock using the masking method.
7. First stamp the central upper cupcake with the Happy Birthday Big N Juicy Pad and then make a mask on the Post-It Note.
8. Cut out the mask and stick the it on first stamped cupcake and then stamp two more cupcakes on the outer edges.
9. Again keep masking until on the outer cupcakes until you have five cupcakes.
10. Using a Dove or other blender pen swipe some of the ink from the rainbow pad and color in the cupcake paper liners only.
11. Cut the cupcakes out and then fasten them with double stick tape to the lavender layer.
12. Next stamp the saying with the rainbow pad and take the circle punch and punch around it.
13. Fasten with double stick tape to the hot pink cardstock and using the Fiskars edger cut around the edge to closely match the punched out saying.
14. You can now add this over the top of the ribbon.
15. Add glue from the Sakura glue pen to the swirls on the cupcake and sprinkle with the Lavender Iris glitter..
16. Finish by assembling all the layers.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.