Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 26 Sep 2011 04:29:49 PM CDT
Your Special Day (1634-332A)
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Penboss Marker #99711
Bronze Rose Embossing Powder (EP335)
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder (EP187)
Dimensional Glue #539
Sparkling Snow Glitter (G1003)
Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Squares
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Heart
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Cardstocks: Ivory, Brown and Safari
1. Cut and emboss base card in ivory with largest die of the Scalloped Squares and fold in half.
2. Cut and emboss next smallest die in brown and go around the embossed edge with the Penboss Marker and heat emboss with Bronze Rose embossing powder.
3. Cut and emboss patterned paper and ivory at the same time using the largest of the heart dies and stick together.
4. Cut and emboss from ivory, the 2nd largest, and the two smallest dies and repeat with the smallest die with brown cardstock.
5. Stamp the Giraffe on to Mirror Stamp in Versamark and then stamp the impression onto ivory cardstock and heat emboss with Teddy Brown. Fill in patches with Penboss Marker and Teddy Brown embossing powder and heat set.
6. Stamp Giraffe normally on to ivory cardstock and heat emboss with Bronze Rose. Fill in patches with Penboss Marker and Bronze Rose embossing powder and heat set.
7. Cut out both giraffes and tie a tie onto the Teddy Brown Giraffe and tie a piece of Tulle around the head of other Giraffe with the gold thread to make the veil. Brush on Dimensional Glue and apply Sparkling Snow Glitter. Leave to dry.
8. Stick Giraffes down overlapping the bottom of the ivory heart and place the die over the heart shape and run base of the heart through machine.
9. Attach the heads with dimensionals.
10. Stamp Congratulations in Versamark and heat emboss with Bronze Rose and cut out with Tag.
11. Cut out "On Your" from On Your Confirmation and cut out "special day" from Enjoy your special day and position them on a block to make your own saying. Stamp in Versamark and heat emboss with Bronze Rose on the second smallest ivory heart.
12. Dip heart brads in Versamark and then heat emboss with Bronze Rose.
13. Assemble card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.