Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Stickum Powder (EP300)
Glitter: Evening Glow (G1086)
¼” Tear-ific Tape: (SAT01)
1/8” Tear-ific Tape (SAT02)
Dimensional Glue (539)
Water Brush (99585)
Water based inks
Die cut borders
1. Stamp Poppy Urn using VersaMark and heat emboss with Cerulean embossing powder. Color with water based inks and water brush. Fussy cut out.
2. View the Basics of Heat Emboss under the SNS Tips and Technique section.
3. Stamp sentiment with Stickum Powder and apply Evening Glow glitter onto coordinating solid cardstock.
4. View Stickum Powder video under the SNS Tips and Technique section.
5. Lightly free hand flourish under sentiment and apply liquid embellishment. Allow to dry.
6. Die cut two borders, apply dimensional glue and cover with Evening Glow glitter. Allow to dry.
7. Add dimensional dots under Poppy Urn and adhere to cardstock with sentiment and flourish.
8. Adhere glittered borders and ribbon.
9.Mat using black cardstock and then adhere entire layer to patterned cardstock.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.