Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Sun 10 Jul 2011 04:22:01 PM UTC
Music Expresses 3416-424A
Solid Monarch 3420-424AA
Keyboard Swirl 3422-427C
Oriental Fire Embossing Powder EP195
Sparkling Garnet Sparkle N Soft SS121
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Brushable Glue 540
Redliner Tape 99542
Spellbinders Shapeablilities Pendants Contemporary Hearts
Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossom Three
Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large SB102
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Cardstock: Cream with Flecks, Dusty Pink, Dark Red
1. Stamp Music Expresses onto pink cardstock (cs) using Versamark ink & embossing with Oriental Fire Embossing Powder. Cut out & emboss with small Spellbinders Nestabilites Blossom.
2. Stamp two Solid Monarch(s) onto pink cs with Versamark & emboss with Oriental Fire embossing powder. Cut out by hand - set aside.
3. Stamp Keyboard Swirl onto a strip of pink cs using Versamark ink & embossing with Oriental Fire embossing powder (strip approx. 1 ¼” x 5 ½”). Trim each long edge with decorative scissors.
4. Cut a 1 ¼” x 5 ½” strip & also a 3 ¼” circle (using Spellbinders Large Circles) from dark red cs. Heavily coat about the outer ½ of the circle with Brushable Glue and pour on Sparkling Garnet Sparkle N Soft. Repeat with both long edges of the strip (leave center 1/3 uncoated). Set aside to dry. Brush off excess when dry.
5. Using Tearific Tape, attach a piece of ribbon to the back of each end of the red strip; then attach the red strip as shown onto a cream A2 card (4 ¼” x 5 ½” folded).
6. Attach the keyboard swirl over top of the red strip & then tie the ribbon over the keyboard area.
7. Cut the Large Pendant from the Spellbinders Contemporary Hearts from cream cs. Layer the pink saying blossom onto the cream pendant using dimensional tape or dots.
8. Use dimensional tape or dots to attach the whole pendant to the card.
9. Add a small piece of redliner tape to each butterfly & attach to the card. Bend the wings up slightly to give them dimension.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.