Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Raspberry Soda (G1052);
Luau Green (GM2004);
Cloud Nine (GM2000)
Snow White (FL101);
Palm Leaf (FL115)
Sparkle N Soft: Sun Dazzle (SS112)
Embossing Powder: Black Detail (EP171)
Dimensional Glue (539)
1/4” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01)
˝” Tear-ific Tape (SAT04)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink (99604)
VersaMark pad (99702)
Dye inks or stains
1. Apply ink, stains, or acrylic paint to bubble wrap and randomly lay onto solid cardstock, creating a fun background. Continue process until you are happy with the results. Allow to dry.
2. Apply inks or stains to white cardstock, creating a variegated paper. Using a doily die, cut out design and adhere photos to doily. Adhere to page using Tear-ific tape. Only apply adhesive to the center, leaving the edges loose – giving a feel of added dimension.
3. Stamp Zendoodle Stem Daisy 3 times with VersaMark and heat emboss using Black Detail embossing powder. See SNS’s Tips and Techniques: The Basics of Heat Embossing.
4. Color one Stem Daisy with Copic markers. Apply dimensional glue to the second and third daisy heads and add Raspberry Soda glitter to the petals of one and Cloud Nine velvet glitter to the petals of the third daisy head. Using dimensional glue, apply Sparkle N Soft Sun Dazzle to each center and Palm Leaf flocking to two of the three stem daisy image leaves. Allow to dry and then fussy cut out. You only need the head of the third stem daisy.
5. Stamp the Zendoodle Daisy 3 times with Memento ink. Color the petals of two of the images with Copic markers. Add Snow White flock to the petals of the third image. Add Sparkle N Soft Sun Dazzle to each of the centers. Allow to dry and then fussy cut out. Add the two full ones to the doily and turn the third one upside down and place by the die-cut date.
6. Stamp the Zendoodle Leaf 3 times with VersaMark and heat emboss using Black Detail embossing powder. Using dimensional glue, add Luau Green velvet glitter to the leaves. Allow to dry and fussy cut out.
7. Choose a couple of different Washi tapes and create a banner using twine for the top right of the layout.
8. Using ˝” Tear-ific tape, cut a strip and apply Raspberry Soda glitter to both sides of one of the strips and Luau Green velvet glitter on both sides of the other strip. Leave one small area at the top unglittered to adhere to twine. See SNS’s Tips and Techniques section: Ribbon Glittered for details. Add to twine banner, along with the Washi tape banners.
9. Adhere leaf ribbon along left side of layout and add Zendoodle Daisies and Zendoodle Leaves. Add dimensional dots to the underside (top portion only) for additional dimension.
10. Randomly stamp Zendoodle Butterfly onto background. Add additional dimension by heat embossing one with Black Detail Embossing powder, fussy cutting, and adhering directly above one of the stamped images, using dimensional dots on the wings.
11. Make a bow and adhere to top of doily to complete the layout.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.