Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Print image twice using Neenah Solar White cardstock and color with Copic markers or other medium.
2. Crop the image and sentiment separately.
3. After coloring Woofie, the ball, and the bone from the second print, fussy cut them out and adhere to colored base image with dimensional dots. Corner round the corners, if desired.
4. Using Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink pad, lightly distress the edges.
5. Lightly color the background using chalk pencils.
6. Adhere Celestial glitter to star using glue pen.
7. See “Accenting with Glitter – Sakura Glue Pen” technique in the SNS Technique section.
8. Add flocking to white portions of the hat.
9. See “General Instructions – Flocking and Sparkle N Soft: Sakura Glue Pen” in the SNS Technique section.
10. Using the Splitcoast Stampers tutorial on “Flat Backed Treat Box”, assemble the box.
11. Adhere colored image to flat backed portion of box using ¼” Tear-iffic double sided tape.
12. Faux stitch around the edge.
13. Select sentiment from the set and adhere with Tear-iffic tape to the front of the box.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.