Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Susan (Scrappy) O'Neal - Mississippi
Mon 01 Dec 2008 11:07:57 PM UTC
Bacon on the Beach 1923-360G
Hog Heaven 1927-360A
Stazon Ink, Jet Black (99704)
Black Magic EP (EP255)
VersaMark Pad (99702)
Brushable Glue (99539a)
Spellbinder’s Nestabilities – Scalloped Circle
Cardstock: White, Pink & Black
Cuttlebug or similar machine
Sizzix decorative die-strip – linked circles
Sakura’s Crystal Lacquer
Small, clear paint can
Dove Blender Pen (99535)
1. Using Cuttlebug and Nestabilities dies, cut large circle in pink, smaller in black, and next size down in white.
2. Using staz-on, stamp image on white cardstock, image will stamp off edge.
3. Color image as desired with watercolor pencils and blender pen.
4. Use crystal lacquer on sunglasses and set aside to dry.
5. Once lacquer has dried, attach to black and then pink scalloped circles.
6. Using black pen, place small dot in each of the scalloped circles on the pink piece, then attach to top of lid.
1. Using Cuttlebug and Sizzlits die-strip, cut image from black cardstock. Then cut a medium sized scalloped circle in pink.
2. Using VersaMark stamp sentiment onto pink cardstock, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
3. Securely attach scalloped circle and die-strip near center of pail.
4. Finish off my adding goodies for that special person.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.