Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Stamp Parasol image with VersaMark and heat set with Japanese Lacquer embossing powder. See Basics of Heat Embossing under the SNS Tips and Techniques section.
2. Color remaining area with Copic markers (or medium of choice). Fussy cut out.
3. Adhere to front panel of swing (flip) card using ¼” Tear-ific tape.
4.Adhere patterned papers to each side of swing card.
5. Apply 1/8” Tear-ific tape around edges. Cover tape with Cyclamen glitter.
6. Stamp sentiment from Shabby Chic Birdhouse set onto square of cardstock using Memento ink.
7. Adhere this square to the backside of swing/flip panel.
8. Using the lines of the square as a guide, adhere 1/8” Tear-ific tape around the square and cover with Cyclamen glitter.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.