Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Wed 13 Jul 2011 08:18:01 PM UTC
or on Stamp Set 327
Copic Markers yellow, green
1/8 Tear-ific Tape SAT02
¼ Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Memento Ink- Tuxedo Black 99604
Memento Ink Dandelion 99606
Starfire Glitter G1017
Lemonade Glitter G1091
Oval Spellbinders Die SB103
Oval Scalloped Spellbinders Die S4-111
Dimensional Foam (1/8 and ¼)
**All paper and any ribbon used is adhered with ¼ tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified***
**All images stamped with VersaMark Pad unless otherwise specified***
1. Cut White CS into an A-7 size square card.
2. Cut Yellow CS into 5 X 6 ¼ panel. Use border punch to punch corners
3. Cut White CS to cut a panel 4 ¼X5 ½ Use border punch to punch corners
4. On the yellow panel, add ¼ tape between punch areas on all 4 sides and cover with Lemonade glitter and attach yellow panel to card front.
5. Punch corners on the White CS panel and attach 1/8 and ¼ tape to the edges between the pinches and cover with Starfire Glitter.
6. Add ribbon and bow to white panel and attach to the center of yellow panel using 1/8 dimensional foam.
7. Cut scalloped oval out of green CS.
8. Stamp pansies on white CS and color with Copic Markers. Using the smooth edge oval die, cut image out using the Out of the Box Nesties Technique (Directions available on the Sparkle N Sprinkle website under Tips and techniques)
9. Edge the white oval with the yellow ink, using sponge.
10. Attach pansies on top of the green scalloped oval.
11. Attach the green scalloped oval over the white panel using the ¼dimensional foam.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.