Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Mon 09 Jan 2012 11:51:19 PM UTC
Egg Rest [0987-215C]
Easter Borders [3434-426G]
All Ears [0243-276A]
Black Detail Embossing Powder [EP171]
Pretty Princess Glitter [G1109]
Bubble Gum Glitter [G1088]
Sunny Daze Glitter [G1038]
Shamrock Glitter [G1112]
Pine Grove Glitter Tinsel [GT3006]
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft [SS107]
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large SB103
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) #99512
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT01
2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT11]
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
SNS Brushable Glue 540
Art Brush 2-White Taklon Round 
Cardstock: White, Pink, Yellow, Green Polka Dot
Scalloped Oval Die
Tulip Border Punch
WideYellow Polka Dot Ric Rac
Double Stick Foam Tape
1. Emboss a small yellow rectangle with embossing folder and layer onto a pink layer. Add to the bottom section of the green polka dot cardstock, layered on yellow, pink, and a white card base.
2. Cover a strip of pink cardstock with "Tear-ific" Tape and run two rows of ric rac across it, tucking ends to the back. Add Pretty Princess Glitter and layer on the left side of the card.
3. Stamp and heat emboss Egg Rest and All Ears images with VersaMark ink and black embossing powder. Color with markers and cut out. Use a combination of brushable glue and glue pen to add glitter to the egg and the spots on the frog and glitter and Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft to the ears (see Accenting with Glitter in Tips and Techniques). Add ears to the top of the frog.
4. Apply VeraMark to the egg border only, stamp and heat emboss in black. Color and cut out with oval die so the border is at the bottom. Add "Tear-ific Tape" to pink cardstock and cut out a scalloped oval. Layer white oval in the center and dip exposed scallops in Bubble Gum glitter. Use brushable glue to add glitter to the eggs and a small amount of the glitter tinsel to the grassy areas of the border. Add to the front of the card and adhere Egg Rest image to the center.
5. Adding color with a marker to match the frog, stamp the sentiment only and cut out with tag die. Cut out a green die cut tag and cut in half lengthwise. Layer behind the white tag so the edges show, creating a green layer. Punch the tulip border on a small pink rectangle and tuck behind the tag so the tulips show. Use foam tape to add this to the front of the card. Add green jewels to each end.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.