Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew - Michigan
Wed 09 Mar 2011 04:02:12 PM CST
Easter Accessories 3436-426E
Or Stamp Set 426 Easter Chicks
Sundazzle Sparkle N Soft SS112
Daffodil Embossing Powder EP217
Venus Violet Embossing Powder EP379
Bubblegum Glitter G1088
Purple Dust Glitter G1093
Orange Crush Glitter G1092
Caution Yellow Glitter G1107
Brushable Glue 540
VersaMark Pad 99702
Memento Tuxedo Black 99604
1/8” Tear-ific Tape SAT02
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Spellbinders Lace Square and Tags
Dimensional tape or pop up
Ribbon and Brad
Black, White, Lavender and Ivory Cardstock
1. Card base 5 ½” x 4 ¼” ivory. Lavender CS 5 3/8” x 4 1/8” run through embossing folder. Ivory CS for Lace Square and Tag. Cut 4 pieces of white CS 1 ¼” square and 4 pieces of black CS 1 3/8” square.
2. Stamp with Memento ink eggs, carrot, tulip and chick on 1 ¼” square pieces. Color with Copic markers. Edge with 1/8” Tear-ific Tape and apply glitters. Mount on black squares with ¼” Tear-ific tape.
3. Stamp chick on piece of white with Memento Ink. Color with Copic markers. Apply Sparkle N Soft using Brushable glue to adhere. Cut chick out and layer over chick in square using a pop up.
4. Stamp Easter and My Peeps with Versamark on ivory CS. Emboss as shown and cut out.
5. Attach ribbon to lavender CS. Layer card as shown using Tear-ific tape to adhere.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.