Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Stamp image using Memento Tuxedo Black onto Neenah white cardstock.
2. Color image with Copic markers or medium of your choice.
3. Cut out image using favorite die.
4. Spritz paper with spray mist.
5. Adhere colored image to circular kraft paper.
6. Emboss Neehah cardstock.
a. Ink up one side of embossing folder with favorite ink.
b. Insert cardstock.
c. Run through Big Shot/Big Kick machine
d. Ink will be transferred to paper.
e. Very similar to the waxed paper embossing technique in the SNS Techniques section, except that you use cardstock instead of wax paper.
7. Adhere first layer to embossed layer using Tear-iffic tape.
8. Adhere this layer to another layer of kraft paper using Tear-iffic tape.
9. Attach to mirrored cardstock.
10. Add yarn or ribbon of choice.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.