Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Sherree Bowman - Florida
Thu 27 Aug 2009 08:50:47 PM UTC
Ear Muff Pengie 3037-384E
Knit Hat Pengie 3036-384B
or all on Stamp Set 384
Feeding the Birds 3049-385K
or Stamp Set 385
Long S Swirl 3022-382A
C Swirl 3014-382AA
or Stamp Set 382
Happy Holidays - Stamp Set 223
Merry Christmas 2 1072-223A (or Stamp set 223)
Circle Spellbinder Nestibilities (Largest )
White and gold card stock
Versa Mark Ink Pad #99702
Black Detail Embossing powder # EP171
Icicle Tex Embossing Powder # E 231
Red Liner Sticky tape #99538
foam sticky dots
Assorted Markers in Christmas Colors
1. Fold a piece 8 ½ x 11 white card stock to 4 ¼ x 11 inches. Lay the die so the top lays a little beyond the fold. Run through cutter to form card. Also cut one circle from gold. This one doesn’t need to be on the fold.
2. One white front stamp S swirls and c swirls stamp with Versa Mark and emboss with Icicle Tex embossing powder.
3. Cut the gold circle in half and attach to bottom of white circles as in photo to form snow globe with red sticky tape. On the gold section stamp a Christmas sentiment with Versa mark and emboss with Black Detail Embossing powder.
4. On separate piece of white card stock stamp one of the Christmas images with Versa Mark and emboss with black detail embossing powder. Color images with markers. Cut out and attach to card front with foam dots.
5. Tie ribbon to card front as in photo.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.