Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Wed 03 Feb 2010 04:02:34 PM CST
Glitter: Sparkling Snow G1003
Sparkle N Soft: Mimosa SS114
Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Black Staz-on ink #99704
Watercolor Pencils #99541
Dove Blender Pen #99535
3 Silver metallic circle stick-ons
1. Stamp image onto white CS piece - color with pencils & dove blender - highlight glass using the glitter & glue pen.
2. Cut image piece into rectangle and adhere to slightly larger orange & lime layers.
3. Cut piece of super adhesive sheet to 5 1/4 x 2" - peel off one layer of the backing and adhere to the base card as shown. Peel off the top backing and cover with Mimosa Sparkle N Soft.
4. Attach image layer as shown.
5. Attach metallic circle stick-ons as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.