Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Follow “Stamping on Acrylic” technique. Instead of embossing powder, cover back of Acrylic with Brushable Glue and Sparkling Snow Glitter. Set aside to dry.
2. Stamp Spring Branch Background over pre-cut frame using Clear Versamark and emboss with Morning Glory Embossing Powder.
3. Secure rhinestones randomly on Branch Background.
4. Stamp and attach "Missing You" on yellow cardstock
5. Create the “Morning Glory Embossing Powder Cardstock” by starting with white cardstock. Altering the “Batik Embossing Technique” slightly to meet our needs, coat the white card stock with VersaMark Ink and pour on Morning Glory Embossing Powder. To conserve EP, simply ink ½” or so around the edges. After sprinkling on the EP, tap off excess and heat set. (TIP: when you can’t find the right color of cardstock, create your own! It’s fun and easy with spectacular results!)
6. Layer cardstock as shown.
7. Lightly coat back of acrylic piece with Brushable Glue and adhere to inside square. Be patient while it dries completely. It’s worth it!
8. Using the Sakura Glue Pen, carefully “color” a frame of glue around the edges of the acrylic piece. Sprinkle Majestic Purple Glitter on the edges, tapping of the excess.
8. Butterfly is stamped on yellow cardstock with Morning Glory Embossing Powder.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.